I've never been one of those people who wins things, but after a recent visit from friends from Dunedin I decided that I was going to take maters into my hands and enter as many competitions as I could find. With the help of a lovely website that lists the links to all the NZ online book competitions I've been busy entering contests. Last week I got the pleasant surprise in my mailbox when the NZ author Witi Ihimaera's latest book arrived. Today Ben was overjoyed when the game, Pesky Pirates arrived. I think I'll keep on entering contests, who knows what will turn up on our doorstep next?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Pesky Pirates
I've never been one of those people who wins things, but after a recent visit from friends from Dunedin I decided that I was going to take maters into my hands and enter as many competitions as I could find. With the help of a lovely website that lists the links to all the NZ online book competitions I've been busy entering contests. Last week I got the pleasant surprise in my mailbox when the NZ author Witi Ihimaera's latest book arrived. Today Ben was overjoyed when the game, Pesky Pirates arrived. I think I'll keep on entering contests, who knows what will turn up on our doorstep next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep playing! We won a trip to Miami two years ago through Jet Blue. SOMEONE has to win!
Post a Comment