
I'm suffering seasonal effective disorder again, the problem with being a Northern Hemisphere girl living at the bottom of the globe. On our way home from a delightful picnic this afternoon we saw some kids out trick-or-treating and I said to Dan, "They're suppose to wait till after it's dark." He laughed. Right, wrong season Erin!To make my Halloween obsessed mother happy I did help organize a Halloween party at our local playgroup. So my children, dressed as a fire fighter and Superman, did get to experience a small part of the American holiday. Ben did ask what trick or treating was when we saw the kids out on the street. He liked the idea of candy, but since he's never actually been trick or treating I'm not sure he fully understood the concept.
So, for all of those on the other side of the equator,

No comments:
Post a Comment