
Dan has gone off to have a solo camping adventure this weekend and the boys and I were left, without the car, to see what sort of trouble we could get into. This morning we started our day in the dark, playing hide and seek in the closets. We moved the boys into the same room and somehow the project is taking us weeks to finish. Ben and Josh loved playing in the empty closet, the empty dresser and later on in the day, the empty drawers. I love the fact that hide and seek at this age is all about the counting, giggling and not much hiding.

1 comment:
SO cute! I can't ever quite get over how similar our experiences are - hide and seek is a big one at our house right now, and I love that Grayden actually answers me when I say, "Where is Grayden?" So cute!
Post a Comment