Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Ben thinks of Josh

1. What is something Josh always says to you? "bubba"

2. What makes Josh happy? "happy toys"

3. What makes Josh sad? "when you hit him or throw something at Joshy"

4. How does Josh make you laugh? ""funny stuff""

5. What is Josh like as a child? "a brother"

6. How old is Josh? "1"

7. How tall is Josh? "little"

8. What is his favorite thing to do? "do things, watching me do things, watching me go on the trampoline and the slide"

9. What does Josh do when you're not around? "he plays"

10. If Josh becomes famous, what will it be for?" I don't know"

11. What is Josh really good at? he's very good at eating"

12. What is "Josh not very good at? "going on forest hunt"

13. What does Josh do for a job? "destroying train sets"

14.What is Joshs favorite food? "bananas"

15.What makes you proud of Josh? "'proud toys"

16. If Josh were a cartoon character, who would he be? "I don't know"

17. What do you and Josh do together? "play with toys and I build a tower and Josh knocks it over"

18. How are you and Josh the same? "we are boys"

19. How are you and Josh different? "because I'm big and Josh is small and that's how we are different"

20. How do you know Josh loves you? "he gives you snuggles"

21. What does Josh like most about Daddy? "when Daddy goes to work Josh isn't happy and when Daddy is home Joshy is very happy"

22. Where is Josh's favorite place to go? "puzzling world"

1 comment:

Vanda Symon said...

I love that Josh's job is destroying train sets!