Happy 9th Birthday Mr. Josh. I'm not sure I could sum up this child in a blog post. The child has a sense of boundless energy, a contagious enthusiasm, a love of reading (The Cursed Child, The Lighting Thief and Garfield), an obsession with the Simpsons, an unhealthy addiction to his ipod (Minecraft, Clash of Clan, Geometry Dash) and has recently mastered a mute 180 grab (where you grab your bindings and do a 180 jump) on skis. His favorite ski run is Estelle Bowl, and while he didn't get to go skiing today on his birthday (and instead saw the movie Sing, played video games, played with Nerf guns and ate pepperoni pizza), he'd happily ski in a blizzard any day. His favorite food is curry and bacon (not necessarily together, but I wouldn't put it past him). So excited to be a part of his world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment