Last night I had the realization that Josh was no longer going to be a toothless grin child for long (one of his front teeth has broken through), so I thought, "I'd better capture this stage before its gone." But every stage seems like a fleeting moment. My favorite Ben and Josh statements this week are...
Kissing Josh good night on Saturday, "Good night Josh. I'm so proud of you, did you know that?" "Yes mom, I've known that since the day I was born."
Ben spies the Penn Valley Northridge out the window on our way to the Kuk Swool Won black belt testing and says with excitement, "Mom, did you know there's a Northridge here, we have to go for pizza." And I reply, "Everyone I've talked to says the Penn Valley Northridge isn't as good as the Nevada City one, we don't need to go there." And then Ben replies, "Mom, I want to make an informed decision and not make my decisions based on what everyone else says." Gotta give the boy credit for creative bargaining.
Other photos include Josh reading a new book from Ruth and Skip about National Parks. The boys at the black belt testing, this was Josh's first (of 12) tests for his black belt and Ben's second test. Both boys did a great job. The week before Josh had his Guhm Moo Hyung test and did a form 100 times. The photos below are from a quick trip to Camp Augusta, the boys had a field trip with school and then we went for a quick visit for an Outside Inn blog post. And it was great fun on Monday to see the Tour of California speed through town, click here for those photos.









1 comment:
I love, love, love, your boys! They're sweet and silly, compassionate and thoughtful, beautiful and strong, all rolled up into bundles of joy!
Post a Comment