There are many photos from the last 2 months that really should be added to the family blog, but in the spirit of not worrying about things, I'm sharing these photos from today's math homework session and admitting that I don't enjoy homeschool as much as Dan does. I think it's the nagging of the boys to stay focused on what they need to do that gets to me. But, I will say that once they sit down and do it, they're actually rather efficient.
Friday, May 1, 2015
School work
There are many photos from the last 2 months that really should be added to the family blog, but in the spirit of not worrying about things, I'm sharing these photos from today's math homework session and admitting that I don't enjoy homeschool as much as Dan does. I think it's the nagging of the boys to stay focused on what they need to do that gets to me. But, I will say that once they sit down and do it, they're actually rather efficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment