Thursday, November 8, 2012

Project Life

There's a trend in scrapbooking called Project Life and while I'd love to get organized and document the daily agendas of our family, the reality is such that I don't and probably wont... I tend to take photos at events or Outside Inn blog agendas and I don't scrapbook (and I don't plan on starting despite my robust card making agenda), but yesterday I decided to capture a few moments in our day.  


Josh and I made beer bread and broccoli soup.  He is an excellent helper in the kitchen.  I did so much baking and cooking when the boys were little that I forget how much I enjoy their active roles in the ktichen.  (It helps that we made the meal at 10am, when neither of us were starving or cranky).


A photo of our cooking... yum!!!!



And who can resist this studious young man?  He's doing so well with his math (which is what he's working on in this photo).  Since Dan does almost all of his school work with him, it's not often that I actually sit down with him (obviously I was still having a hard time giving him my undivided attention considering I took his photo).  

So there you go, a slice of life from November 7th, Thiem household, Nevada City.



2 comments:

Georgette Aronow Photography said...

tinlove, love these pictures Erin!!!

Megan Bruschke said...

I love these photos! Sometimes the best pics and moments come in the unplanned and seemingly benign!