Tuesday, November 20, 2012

InnSide Nevada City photos


So my Outside Inn blog project, InnSide Nevada City takes me to all sorts of places around our community, and sometimes my research assistant love their assignments.  Here are a few shots of the boys that appeared in various blog posts.




Ben and Josh in The Artist Workshop

And since I'm never in any of the photos, I can tell you that I struggled with my assignment at Nevada City Winery and my the photo of Affogato for Treats, local ice cream shop.  This job is hard....  (laughing).

1 comment:

Megan Bruschke said...

I was just enjoying your INNSIDE NEVADA CITY blog and smiling at the posting about the Hallmark movie. Last year I watched a lot of Hallmark movies because Brian was traveling a lot between November and December and I liked watching something wholesome and homey while on my own. As one movie started I found myself thinking that it reminded me an awful lot of Nevada City and then there were a few scenes that convinced me it was NC. So fun! IT made me so homesick for that beautiful, charming, and unique town! I am so glad you do such a wonderful job of capturing it on your blog! Fun to go home as I read it!