Sunday, February 6, 2011

Skiing




Spring skiing in February at Alpine Meadows.  We did find it a bit funny that we were skiing slush while the rest of the country was being attacked by a massive winter storm.  The boys are doing great on skis, we had several new milestones this ski trip.  Josh skied down Subway without a leash all by himself.  (Honestly it's seriously frightening because the child doesn't like to turn, slow down or look where he's going).  Ben rode up Roundhouse chair lift and even bigger news, rode up Subway and Meadow chair lift all by himself.  He had been practicing getting on and off on his own and wanted to prove to us that he could do it, so he rode the chair all by himself (I was a total wreck, thankfully I had Josh to hold on to so I didn't get too distracted).  The final photo shows the snowman they made with Nana, complete with chocolate buttons and eyes and a gummy bear mouth.  If you want to see more photos, click here.

No comments: