![]() |
| Ben in Blenheim |
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Camping
So I know a lot of you think we're a bit crazy to be living in a campervan, and we get that part- it's a bit cozy at times. But now I'm starting to think we're all a bit crazy to be sleeping in the tent on the nights that we've been stopped anywhere more then one night. The first night we pulled out the tent in Christchurch a huge storm blew through later in the day. We had a very sleepless night listening to the wind and the pouring rain. The second night of camping in Christchurch we woke up with a huge frost. Not so sure this is the type of camping weather I was envisioning.
This is a photo of Ben helping set up the tent here in Blenheim. Let's hope the weather keeps up, although it's expected to rain. But one can always go wine tasting in the rain right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment