Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Campervan Adventure begins

I've been trying to decide how I should share our road trip with friends and family, because as many of you know I love to take photos and I do tend to have an overshare problem with it comes to communication. So... do folks want to hear all the nitty gritty details of our travels? Do you want to see the best of the best photos? Do you want to hear the funny travel stories? There are so many details, and I love sharing details. I'll probably post more posts then the average reader wants to read, but then again, this is mostly for my personal benefit and if you guys get to enjoy the adventure along the way then kudos for you. Maybe we'll motivate you to do a little exploring, whether it be in your own home town or in another country.

No comments: