Sunday, December 7, 2008

Josh, 11 months

  • Has taken first steps
  • Loves walking around furniture and pushing the walking toy
  • Waves
  • Signs for "fan"and "all done"'
  • Has actually slept through the night (three times to date- 5am wake ups, but hey that's progress in our books)
  • Loves eating anything and everything, has discovered that he really likes ice cream
  • Claps
  • Favorite game is peek-a-boo
  • Enjoys swimming lessons and his happy to go under the water
  • Sticks his tongue out when he concentrates, just like his dad
  • Is very much on the go-go-go
  • Idolizes his big brother
  • Would happily sit in the plastic car for hours (okay, maybe not hours, but he sure loves the car)
  • Enjoys reading books, especially ones with tractors and machines
  • Loves pushing any toy with wheels

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Josh is almost a year old already! Will he and Ben be coming with you to CA in June? I want to meet those guys!

Megan Bruschke said...

What a cute little boy! I just smile any time I look at his picture - so happy and content with life!