Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ben's books

In an attempt to organize the post Christmas chaos I tried to thin out some of the books in our living room. When I took the stack of books into Ben's room I realized that I've got a bit of project in there too... but how can I remove books from his room? Here is a list of the books I found sitting on his bedside table this afternoon.

Under the Hill, Martin Bayntor
Dinosaurs! Strange and Wonderful, Laurence Pringle
Trains, Bryon Barton
Bulgy, Rev. W. Awdry
A Kiwi Night Before Christmas, Yvonne Morrison & Deborah Hinde
Slinky Malinki's Christmas Carcker, Lynley Dodd
Thomas' Really Useful Word Book
The Dinosaur Alphabet Book, Herry Palletta & Ralph Masello
Ben the Postbear, Carol O'Holenghi
100 Things You Should Know About Insects & Spiders, Steve Parker
Creepy Crawlies, Kathie Atkinson
Please Try to Remember the First of Octember, Theo LeSeig
A Light In the Attic, Shel Silverstein
Doodledum Dancing, Meredit Costain

1 comment:

Erica Rewey said...

I noticed there are more Slinky Malinky books on your list! Jack has "Opened a Door" and he LOVES it! :) If you ever find a good deal, send more our way!

Love you,
E

(btw, I use blogs with my kids, hence the "Ms Rewey" signature)