First day of school, 2nd and 5th grade for these monkeys. I keep wanting to make the time for all the amazing summer fun family memories here on the blog, and I probably will, once I fully recover from motel summer season. So in the mean time, we'll celebrate another start of the school year. Both boys have the same teacher they've had for the last 2 years, so they're both like, "Yeah, been there, done that." Ben's really excited about a computer programing class he gets to take on Wednesday with his enrichment class and Josh is excited about the tumbling class. They're both suppose to be working on their country projects (see below), Josh is doing Botswana and Ben is doind Ancient Greece. We're trying to find the right work/school balance, it's a bit more of a challenge this year with the campground project full steam ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment