These two trouble makers.... this photo is an outtake from our Christmas card photo shoot with my friend Georgette. I think Josh's expression says a lot. I talk a lot about blog agendas and I often mention about how consistency is important. And while I've been actively blogging on the family front for the longest, it's the blog I update the least, but my personal goal is twice a month (whereas the motel blog is a 2-3 time a week agenda). So on the eve of the last day of the month here are a few random November tid bits...
We're currently all missing Dan, who's in New Zealand. He'll be back on Wednesday, but 2 weeks is a long time for the rest of us. Josh keeps saying how he "really, really, really, really loves Dad" and loves him a lot and needs 10 snuggles a day to help him cope. I'm currently suffering from the chronic over achiever syndrome. Ben has had a few moments, but on a whole I'd say we're all coping.
We went to Tahoe for Thanksgiving and got to hang out with Megan, Dan and the adorable Nora. I took a new head shot for Megan. Hopefully the family photos will work for their holiday card?
A photo of us on a family walk before Thanksgiving dinner.
Playing the game of Life.
Reading "Dummies for Mine Craft" while walking through a parking lot.
And another teaser from our holiday photos.... Excited about what December brings...







3 comments:
Love your scarf!
It was so lovely seeing Dan today and Tim loved catching up with him at breakfast this morning.
Your projects sound wonderful Erin and we missed seeing you and the boys.
No worries because we can't wait to swing by sometime and see you at Outside Inn.
Your high achiever thing is such a great, collaborative step for your community, Erin. I passionately hope it is the way of the future.
Take care, Cathie xo
You look beautiful!! P.S. I haven't forgotten about your ornament! I've been hunting and can't find the right one yet!
Post a Comment