Saturday, April 6, 2013

explore

I love that our arrival into Wanaka left us with little to no adjustment time- hello world, and we're off.  We had a catch up with several friends, dinner with Lesley and Gareth and I ended my epic long day with a hike up Mt Iron.  Love that no one seemed at all phased about hiking through the bushes in the dark with head lamps on.


A wet walk along the Clutha River in Wanaka, the fall colors are just lovely...  thanks to Lesley for being a good sport and ended up soaking wet.



And am amazingly picturesque drive to Dunedin.  Dan and I both marvelled that we never took this drive for granted before, but with a new set of eyes, it's really rather spectacular.  The boys declared that there's a "sheep invasion" and we were in awe of the lack of traffic.


No comments: