Saturday, March 16, 2013

A day of costume Fun


I wish I could capture the boundless engery of my children and put it in a bottle... they seriously never cease to amaze me.  Today, Josh spent the day dressed as a serpentine with a cape (it started off black, then went to silver, b/c really, we all know your cape has to change through out the day right?).


So we went out to lunch, because I'm trying to get some extra Outside Inn blog material, so my superheroes went out to eat too, they don't even bat an eyelash when the server comments on their outfits.


And then Ben decided he was hot and changed out of his costume, but Josh just kept going... so we went Geo-caching around downtown Nevada City with our friends Tara and Clara.


And then he ate ice cream... all while dressed in a costume and cape.  I love my little guys.

1 comment:

jen said...

The things one can accomplish in a cape....