I did a top 10 reasons I love Nevada City on the Outside Inn's blog, click here, and thought that I should do a top 10 favorites of 2012. The idea of sorting through all the photos over the last year is too overwhelming, so this is a collage of only a small slice of our life in the last 12 months. And while we talk about our favorite thing of the day at the dinner table every night, I'm not sure we've talked about our favorite thing for the entire year.... but I'm pretty sure I can hear how the conversation would go...
Dan, "My favorite thing of the whole year was going to Africa, and maybe my second favorite thing was going camping with the boys in Yellowstone."
Ben, "Going to Disneyland."
Josh, "Getting a Wii for Christmas"
Erin, "My top 10 things of 2012...
- Going to Africa and celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary
- Having Ben lose 8 teeth in the span of 6 months
- Being a part of Megan & Dan's wedding
- Taking over 2000 photos... and having a few published
- Getting asked to teach a social media/blogging talk and teaching a series of card making classes
- Surviving 12 months of The Clubhouse 6am workouts
- Going back country skiing for the first time
- Spending countless hours making crafty goodies, including being asked to join the May Arts design team and being a part of the Artful Delight DT.
- Being an active part of the Nevada City community, from friendships to business relationships and branching out of my comfort zone in the name of "Outside Inn blog research."
- Hanging out with Ben, Josh & Dan


No comments:
Post a Comment