Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Josh, age 3 1/2


A fun photo of Josh up in Lake Tahoe taken my our friend Titch
  • Age 3 1/2
  • Obsessed with dinosaurs
  • Loves swimming, especially naked
  • Loves building zoob, lego and Lego Hero Factor creations
  • Enjoys books
  • Loves dressing up, the current favorite is his dinosaur Halloween costume, but others in high circulation are Batman, Ben 10 Swapfire and anything with a cape.
  • Will eat just about anything, "I love green beans", "I love corn", "I love noodles"
  • Favorite time of the day is snuggle time in bed, especially with Dad
  • Loves drawing pictures, and if he's concentrating hard he'll stick out his tongue
  • Happily wears his crocs or chacos on the wrong feet
  • Bounces/skips or runs, rather then walks
  • When he gets excited his little eyes get really big and and he has a hard time explaining himself

No comments: