Here are some fun photos from our family Christmas ski days up at Alpine Meadows. It was a real treat to get to take the boys skiing with their biggest fan clubs (Nana, Auntie Megan, Uncle Mino and Wes). Josh got a new ski leash and the boy is on speed! He is fearless, honestly, the little man will ski straight down anything. He is super cute with his little tongue sticking out as he concentrates and his little legs holding steady as he plows on. I think we're in for trouble when the boy learns out how to turn. Ben is also doing well, getting a lot more confident and happy to plow on by himself. Dan and I both got in some great runs, including some fresh snow. I told Dan the last time I'd skiied 4 days in a row was over 6 years ago, what a great Christmas present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment