

I have been playing with paper my entire life. I have an entire dresser full of paper products in California and a large craft table with buckets of supplies here in New Zealand. I don't always get as much time to play with my paper toys as I'd like, but I always enjoy the time I do get. I was recently inspired by some new colorful card stock and have been so excited about the latest crop of cards. I've dappled in the sales of my cards, but have mainly
kept it a hobby.

After the latest output of cards I realized that I had enough in my stock pile to share some of the recent creations with the outside world. I was very excited this afternoon when I went into Jumping Tangents and Cathie and Kimberley decided to buy all 22 of the cards I had in my bag. Thanks gals for continuing to encourage my creative streak.


No comments:
Post a Comment