So Ben has this habit of playing "garage sale/plunket sale/shop" which basically means that he takes out a slew of stuff and puts it on display on the coffee table and then opens his shop for his customers. I don't like this game very much b/c it means that he basically empties the toy basket all over the living room. When looking at this photo of the dinosaur shop from yesterday I got a funny sense of deja vu... (see photo of me). I'm guessing that Ben and I are related and there's really nothing else I can do about it...
Obivously I'm very excited about stamps and am going to enter a contest b/c one of my favorite stamp companies, Hero Arts, just relaunched their website, www.heroarts.com . For all those crafty folks out there go check out their new site, lots of cool new features and a few extra contests!

1 comment:
That is fantastic! I love when I see things in my boys that are so obviously from Brian or me - it makes me feel worthwhile for some reason - like my being has really contributed to someone else's - hoepfully the things I see are good things! :-)
Post a Comment