Cereal is the breakfast food of choice in our household. This morning was just another classic example of life in the Thiem household. Josh, who had already eaten a banana and a bowl of cereal earlier, wanted another bowl of cereal. He managed to open the dishwasher, stand on the door and call out for a bowl. I removed him from the dishwasher and went back to my morning agenda. I turned around again and he had pulled out a plastic plate and the box of cereal from the cupboard and successfully poured the entire box out onto the plate.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cereal
Cereal is the breakfast food of choice in our household. This morning was just another classic example of life in the Thiem household. Josh, who had already eaten a banana and a bowl of cereal earlier, wanted another bowl of cereal. He managed to open the dishwasher, stand on the door and call out for a bowl. I removed him from the dishwasher and went back to my morning agenda. I turned around again and he had pulled out a plastic plate and the box of cereal from the cupboard and successfully poured the entire box out onto the plate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, yes, I do relate! :-) Seriously these children keep life so interesting and fun!
Post a Comment