Monday, June 9, 2008

A day in the life...


Some days I think life as a stay-at-home mom with two small children is just grand. We bake muffins, go for nice walks, visit with friends, drink coffee, etc... and other days we have our moments and I take lots of deep breaths and try not to lose my cool. Today Ben decided he didn't want to listen to me when I said we were going to the grocery store. I nearly lost my patience as he whined through the entire shopping trip and then refused to get in the carseat in the parking lot.

But, as with life, things change... Both boys are currently asleep, even Ben (who doesn't officially nap, or at least not in his bed!). I've made our dinner for tonight, done the dishes and picked up the living room.

Oh the trials and tribulations of being a mother.

2 comments:

Megan Bruschke said...

Here, here! This entry says so much for the life of a stay at home mom, I loved it!

Vanda Symon said...

You picked up the things in the living room? Have you never heard of a rake?!